These books will serve as a planner, guidebook, medical log, journal, and scrapbook for everything from your pregnancy all the way up to your child’s first birthday! Our goal is for this resource to keep you organized, calm, and informed because happy mamas make happy babies! Wishing you the best of luck through this life-changing journey. We hope that you and your child treasure this book for years to come. Shop all designs here. Specification and features include:
DIMENSIONS: 9" wide (with binding) x 10" tall x 1" thick, 1 lb 8 oz.
- Sturdy metal spiral binding allowing your planner to lay flat
- Gold foil accents on cover plus gold metal reinforced edges
- Tabbed Sections Including:
- We're Pregnant - Use this section for all things baby planning! This section is a mixture of "worksheet" type pages to help you plan, and more journalistic pages that will be great to look back on with your child when they're older! This section includes a family tree, pregnancy tips, meal plans, birth plans, nursery planning, registry planning and MUCH more!
- Medical Log - We want you to have all medical records for you and your baby in one easy to reference place, from your pregnancy to their first birthday! This section hosts your medical/insurance information at a glance, suggests questions to ask your doctors, tracks your baby’s immunizations, and of course records detailed medical records for all of your appointments, prenatal through year one!
- First Trimester, Second Trimester & Third Trimester - Tabbed sections for each trimester telling you what to expect and allowing you to track: daily to do's, appointments and events, baby's size, measurements, cravings & aversions, vitamin & water intake, feelings and milestones
- Baby's First Year - Use this section to record memories of the big day and utilize helpful tools for motherhood planning. This section includes a place to track birth announcements, milestone tracking, all-in-one infant trackers and much more!
- Monthly Views - 12 Spreads of Monthly Views - record appointments, memories, milestones and more every month for your baby’s first year!
- Weekly Views - One page per week for your baby's first year. Each weekly page includes a piece of advice, space to track to-dos, appointments and events, a place to track how you’re feeling, notes and milestones, plus daily water and vitamin tracking
- Stickers! Don’t miss the two pages of full-color stickers in the back of the planner! All of these were hand-drawn and hand-lettered with love
- Pocket on back inside cover
- Handlettered motherhood themed quotes on the inside covers and throughout on dividers